Remove Ink Stain At Home Easily and Efficiently
Clothes are a natural way of showing the personality. Most of the people are very cautious while selecting the clothes for different occasions. Whether it is a formal or party wear, they use unique clothes to stand out. They take very good care of their clothes. But there are times, when the clothes get ruined, especially with an accidental spillage of ink on the clothes.The big question is How to get ink out of clothes.
For many people, it is a tedious job. But, let me tell you, ink stain can be removed easily. Here are the few tips on removing the ink stain!
- Take a bowl of whole milk and soak the stained cloth in it overnight. Wash the stained garment next day under fresh water and experience the difference! You can even add one part of vinegar to two parts of milk for the effectiveness of the method.
- Rubbing Alcohol can be a great way for removing ink stain. If the ink is fresh, use the rubbing alcohol to blot as much ink away as you can. Then, take a clean rag and wet it with rubbing alcohol. Now use the cloth to blot the stain. For removing older ink stain, you can soak the stained garment in rubbing alcohol for about half an hour and then wash with fresh water.
- Instead of rubbing alcohol, you can use aerosol hair spray for the desired result.
- You can cover the wet ink stain with salt to wash out all the ink stain easily.
- Mix cream of tartar and lemon juice in equal proportion and apply the paste over stained area. Let it rest for 3 to 4 hours and then wash the cloth.
These are the top rated home remedies for removing the ink stain easily and effectively. No matter, whether it is a fresh ink stain or the older one!