E-liquid is the generally made of water, flavorings, a certain proportion of nicotine, and PG or VG. If you are not satisfied with the qualities of better ejuice that you are purchasing from the market, you can brew your own e-liquid. Here is some tips for brewing your own e-liquid.
Thing You Need to Make an E-Liquid
- The first thing that you will require is the e-liquid base. You will require either Vg vegetable glycerin or PG propylene glycol. You have to get food grade PG and VG. It is the e-liquid base that creates the noticeable fog or smoke on the e-cig.
- You will also require distilled water for preparing the e-liquid. You cannot use tap water since it contains elements that can be unhealthy for you lung.
- It is important to add flavor to the e-liquid and for this, you need water soluble and temperature resistant e-liquid. Flavorings that contain room temperature resistance might not be appropriate for smoking in a vaporizer.
- You might also require an optional stabilizer which includes herbs, nicotine, and other stabilizers for herbal and tobacco recipes.
Procedure to Make an E-Liquid
- Blend about 20% of the flavor strength in the e-liquid base in accordance with the e juice base, individual flavoring strength, and nicotine strength.
- You will require empty bottles and syringes. These will help in configuring and creating the e-liquid according to the necessity.
- If you want thicker smoke then make sure that you do not use too much of water. If you are creating a mixture of stabilizer then you need to leave out water.
- The taste of the e-liquid can be adjusted with the e-liquid base and the nicotine content. If you want improved nicotine strength then you can go for additional doses of flavor.
Keep in mind that you should mix in huge quantity only if you are sure that you will love the outcome.